Friday, June 24, 2011

WOOT! WOOT! HOLLA!! She's ALIVE!

Hey everyone!

I hope your summers are off to a great start.  Mine has been chock full of craziness but thats to be expected right?

Anyway I wanted to bring you all in on a new blog I just started about my recent couponing experience.  Even if you think "Screw that there's no way I'm going to be those ladies with 900 tubes of toothpaste and 2000 toothbrushes" I encourage you to come take a look - www.clippininthemitten.blogspot.com.  Join me loves!

Its interesting to say the least.  I hope you'll check it out over there.  I'd truly truly appreciate the support of my existing blogger girls :)

Also - if you know anyone considering couponing or who just wants to know what the heck its all about please send them my way.  I've only been couponing for about a month so I'm literally sharing this experience from start to finish and so far so good.  I'm kind of a couponing natural rockstar if I do say so myself. 

Later yall!

No comments:

Post a Comment