Tuesday, June 22, 2010

IT'S HERE!!!!

I have to pee and get ready for work so this has to be quick...

So long story short the hubby and I need to get in shape - in a bad sort of way.  A friend of ours had success with a program so we're giving it a go.

We started yesterday and I've got a lot to say (as always) about the matter.  So rather than turn this fun little party spot into a weight loss blog and bore my non-weightloss-blog type readers I made a new little home for my journey.  CHECK IT OUT.   Its bland and boring because I'm in a hurry this morning but its there.  I'll pretty it up later.

Ok guys - I've got a lot of catching up to do but I'm thisclose to peeing my pants and I've gotta get ready to go earn some cash so have a great day!  I'll catch up with you a little later!

No comments:

Post a Comment