Sunday, March 21, 2010

INFORMER...sajfl;jaslkfj;lasjfd;lasjd... A LICKY BOOM BOOM DOWWNNNN...

Pssssst.... Insatiable.... are you there?  You've got a PRIZE TO CLAIM!!!!!!!!!!!!

After MUCH deliberation (and trust me this was TOUGH) it came to be that Insatiable's playlist pretty much warmed my insides and touched me in all the right places (like MUSICALLY you gutterbrains).

And as a bonus I've gone techy and added a playlist over herrrrrr--------------------------->
so you guys can sample.

Congrats love!  And thanks for tickling my ear drums with your flippin sweet tunes.

Thanks to everyone who participated!  I thought I was pretty musically diverse but you ladies have got some eclectic taste which made me happy. 

I hope you're all having a fantastic Sunday.  I've got some ideas brewing for the next contest so hang tight little chitlins... and don't be sore losers.  I love all twelve of you equally.

4 comments:

  1. You know- everytime I hear Sweet Home Alabama I think of the social rejects I once lived next to who listened to this 24/7. Really loud and would sing along. And hate "Fuck YOU" written on a Neil Young poster taped to their front door. Makes me miss living in a dump..

    ReplyDelete
  2. WHAT!?!?! I can't believe it! I never win things!! Thank you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! you just warmed the cockles of my life.

    Sara - I feel a little scared right now...I just love the song; however, I tend to sing it when I am drunk...chiling in a backyard or while camping. Those mothereffers you are talking about...while they may be my distant relatives, have ruined this song for many people the same way that "I will Survive" has been ruined by many a kareoker. For that, I am sorry.

    Miranda, can't wait!! let me know what you need sweets!!

    Best,

    Danon

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sara - I feel the same way about Bob Seger. I LOVE him but something about it just makes me feel itchy... :)

    Insatiable - Glad to have warmed your cockles... Just inbox me an address love! I'll get it out before the end of the week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Sweets!!!! just as i promised I just posted my pics and blog about winning this amazing give away. i am watchin the break up as we speak and i totally used the umbrella today!!! there isn't a day that goes by that i dont look at the amazing card (as I have framed it) and just think you are the cats ass!!!!

    xoxo

    Danon

    ReplyDelete