Thursday, March 4, 2010
THIS IS HOW WE DO IT...
Its Thursday night, and I feel alright... the party's here on the West side... 10 points for the first person to name that artist (if thats what you call it).
Anyways, tonights post is serving one purpose and one purpose only... to gracefully accept a fantabulous award (take THAT portmanteaus!). And this award was so graciously given by the equally fantabulous Insatiable who I've already went to second base with. (Ok seriously, I've linked the crap out of her... go check her out.... what are you waiting for? I'll wait...)
As a rule, I have to offer up some more of the unknown to you lovelies so buckle up... or please just try and stay awake at the very least...
1) Sometimes I give people the finger after they walk out of my office. Complete with biting my bottom lip for emphasis and EVERYTHING... Sounds crazy I know - but it makes a girl feel soooooo much better.
2) (This ones for Insatiable) I too heart Ramen noodles. Except there's a ginormous difference. Here are the steps I take to eat my Ramen noodles. You go ahead and gag but try it just once and you, my friend, will be hooked.
-Take the package of Ramen and set it on the counter
-Grab any random canned good out of the pantry
-Pound the shiz out of the package of Ramen so its broken up into bite-size dry noodley pieces
-Open the package and pour it in a bowl
-Take the season stuff and sprinkle it on top
-Voila! You have crunchy, chickeny flavored noodley things and its SUPERB
3) I think I might seriously have a Facebook addiction.
4) My new niece is so precious I think I might kidnap her and move to Mexico.
5) I like when I'm driving and see a guy stare at me and I get the pleasure of thinking "Oh you don't even KNOW what hot mess exists beneath the shoulder shot you're getting."
6) I SWAN DIVE when people come to my door. Seriously, I can just about make myself invisible when the Jehovah's witness people come a-knockin.
7) After watching American Idol last night, I racked my brain on my way to work this morning trying to think of what my "perfect song choice" would be. There isn't one.
Ok... there you have it. I have to tag something like 7 people and well, since I'm new to the blog world and only have 9 followers so far, how could I seriously leave TWO of you out? So I tag all of you followers because I think you're ALL amazing. So here are the rules. And if you want to be a rule-breaker well, I guess its your call. But you ARE destined for 19 years of bad luck, you will form a unibrow, your va-jay-jay will shrivel up and you will randomly shout the phrase "Miranda is the shiz!" whenever someone says the word "banana" for the rest of your life. Choose wisely...
1. Thank the person that awarded you. Link to them in your post.
2. Pass this award on to 15 bloggers (or however many you can without feeling guilty)
3. Contact said blogs and let them know they've won (unless you take the lazy way out and tag ALL of them and its right before bedtime and there's no way you're dealing with that)
4. State 7 things about yourself
Posted by Miranda at 7:54 PM